My Spring Deep Cleaning must haves.
https://linktr.ee/saundra1571
I generally do a deep cleaning a few times through out the year. I typically like to deep clean an area during my regular cleanings, providing I have time that day. By doing this, my Spring Cleaning gets easier, and quicker.
For instance, yesterday, I gave my guest bathroom extra attention while I was doing my daily cleaning. These extras include wiping the baseboards as needed. I love to use Clorox products, I enjoy the smell of bleach to me it associates with clean.
I really like the Clorox Bleach Soft Scrub with Bleach Cleanser. When I do my baseboards. I apply a bit of Soft Scrub on the tip of a cleaning brush, one of my favorites is an old toothbrush. I do a lot of reusing of household products, toothbrushes among them. These old tooth brushes make for excellent cleaning brushes.
I also use Soft Scrub to remove scuffs on walls and/ or doors, it works better then the dry eraser I find.I dilute it as needed. Typically I poor some of the Soft Scrub Cleanser into a container. It could be anything, most of the time I use old Tupperware, from when I purchase cold cuts. I mix in a bit of water and create a soft paste. This is the paste I use to clean areas such as around the toilet base. If you have men in your life, you can agree they do not aim very well. In my household at least this is an issue in all the bathrooms. Sometimes even the wall behind the toilet needs some extra scrubbing do to the aiming discrepancy.
On the exterior of the toilet, sink and tub, or shower, I use the Clorox Clean-Up Multi-Surface Cleaner + Bleach. If the tube or sink needs a good scrub, I use soft scrub first. I always allow the spray to sit a few minutes to make sure any and all bacteria is killed. Keeping in mind not to let it sit on the fixtures to long.
After every shower I spray my shower with the Clorox Bathroom Bleach Foamer ↑. This is a product can be sprayed and left. No need to wipe or rinse.
I used to own a cleaning service and would go through a ton of this product.
I love the hint of lemon scent.
I have a bunch of different size brushes I keep in my cleaning kit. This one is one I use a lot, to scrub, small to medium spaces.
Like I mentioned before, I recycle my families old toothbrushes. I use them for scrubbing around fixtures and small joints. The one to the right → I use for places like around the drain in the tub or shower, or stubborn tile stains. It is a perfect size to hold in my hand. I do have small hands though. I have one of these in every bathroom as well.
I live in Central Florida, and here we do have issues with Mold and Mildew. Whenever I have this issue arise my go to is Oxi Clean +Bleach Mold & Mildew no drip foam cleaner. A word of caution, is to make sure there is proper ventilation in the area, this is a very strong cleaner. I spray the area down in sections sometimes taking breaks (exiting the area for a bit to get fresh air). In addition it is very important to take note of never mixing Bleach product with Ammonia products.
I let this sit as directed on the bottle, then I go in always wearing gloves, scrub the area down real good and give it a really good rinse.
While I have used the Sprayway Foam Glass Cleaner. I do prefer the regular Windex Spray I have been using for years.
Windex to me is the king when it comes to cleaning glass. When it comes to cleaning glass I find nothing better then the original Old G.
Windex is by far my go to. I also use it to wipe down my bathtub, toilets and fixtures to give them that extra shine. Especially if I am going to have a gathering at my home.
I have tried others such as the Vinegar and foam types, However I always come back to Windex.
My son who is a gamer also keeps one in his room to clean his games and DVD's.
I have 3 sliding glass doors in my home, I did not pick them, they where here when we purchased the house. Needless to say there are always fingerprint marks on them. I also have 3 French Bull Dog fur babies. They love to sneeze all over them, LOL. As a result Windex is always on hand.
Murphy's Oil.
I have so many uses for it. I use it to wipe down my cabinets, in the bathrooms and in the kitchen.
I use it to wipe down the doors, and baseboards.
I sometimes even use it to clean class.
I also use it to wash my Epoxy floors whenever I want to add a special scent to the house. I absolutely love the smell of Murphy's oil. I always have used it in my home, and also when I had the cleaning business.
After I do my floors with Murphy's I let them air dry, then follow with Swiffer power mop. The only floor cleaner that does not leave streaks on my epoxy floors.
Although apparently the larger mop has been around a while, according to the Alexa APP, I just recently ran into it. I since then I have purchased two. I always like to have multiples of my cleaning products as my entire home is hard surface floors. I have been using the regular Swiffer Wet Jet for many years. Especially since we have had the Epoxy floors. I really am excited that it now comes in the larger size.










Very informative.
ReplyDelete